- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
Mercedes owner gets his comeuppance for this lousy parking job
Facebook is the last place you should complain about someone’s parking.
Next time you think of complaining about someone parking a little too close to your wheels, it’s best to not do it on Facebook. Especially when you’re the one who parked like an idiot in the hope that no one would get close to that beautiful Mercedes.
The douchiest driver on all of social media learned this lesson the hard way after he freaked out over a Volvo parking a few inches too close to his ride.
“Who the hell parks next to a Mercedes like this???” Mark wrote on Facebook. “Leave your shit box away from me buddy!!!”
Then he admits he’s the one at fault here. “I was like well if I park on the line who is going to try to park in this tiny spot. … Fail… I know.” But he blames the Volvo owner, who actually parked perfectly, for being jealous of his Mercedes. “Yeah, park near a nice car because you don’t like the fact you don’t have one.”
“Looks like a 2001 E-Class… maybe? Worth $2,000-$5,000,” checkmarshall commented. “Sure, it’s a Mercedes, and yes, people should have pride in their cars and do their best to take care of them regardless of what it costs… But he is acting as if He’s rolling around in something worth 10+ times as much.”
Mark also felt the full wrath of the Facebook community. Pop some popcorn and take a look.
Photo by geezaweezer/Flickr
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.