- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
This ‘Matrix’ Photoshop battle will make you want to be called back to 1999
The first Matrix movie was released in 1999. And even though it’s nearly two decades later, there’s always time to relive one of Keanu Reeves’ greatest film achievements by engaging in a Reddit Photoshop battle with Neo and Trinity.
Why are we doing this now, you might ask? The answer: Who cares?
Here’s the original photo (in which it appears the two are about ready to head off to prom):
Tatsız bir fotoğraf.. pic.twitter.com/IhtfrIlq5w
— Gibicibicis♀ (@Gibicibicis) December 14, 2017
Now, let the battle begin with Keanu trying to comfort Keanu.
The predictable (yet still fantastic) face swap.
Hey, who invited John Travolta to this face swap?
And Joe Biden?
And hell, what’s Putin doing there?
Ah, here’s a couch some of you might recognize.
Not surprisingly, the couple is stuck in the matrix.
And this is what would’ve happened if Neo had taken the blue pill instead and remained unknowing about the matrix.
And might as well cross-post it into other fanciful movies.
But the winner of the battle is likely this entry.
And not necessarily because of the photo. But because of the GIF explaining how it was all done.
As Morpheus explained, the rabbit hole for this battle was deep, and thank goodness we took the red pill so we could see it all.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.