- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
This ‘Matrix’ Photoshop battle will make you want to be called back to 1999
The first Matrix movie was released in 1999. And even though it’s nearly two decades later, there’s always time to relive one of Keanu Reeves’ greatest film achievements by engaging in a Reddit Photoshop battle with Neo and Trinity.
Why are we doing this now, you might ask? The answer: Who cares?
Here’s the original photo (in which it appears the two are about ready to head off to prom):
Tatsız bir fotoğraf.. pic.twitter.com/IhtfrIlq5w
— Gibicibicis♀ (@Gibicibicis) December 14, 2017
Now, let the battle begin with Keanu trying to comfort Keanu.
The predictable (yet still fantastic) face swap.
Hey, who invited John Travolta to this face swap?
And Joe Biden?
And hell, what’s Putin doing there?
Ah, here’s a couch some of you might recognize.
Not surprisingly, the couple is stuck in the matrix.
And this is what would’ve happened if Neo had taken the blue pill instead and remained unknowing about the matrix.
And might as well cross-post it into other fanciful movies.
But the winner of the battle is likely this entry.
And not necessarily because of the photo. But because of the GIF explaining how it was all done.
As Morpheus explained, the rabbit hole for this battle was deep, and thank goodness we took the red pill so we could see it all.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.