- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 2 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
This ‘Matrix’ Photoshop battle will make you want to be called back to 1999
The first Matrix movie was released in 1999. And even though it’s nearly two decades later, there’s always time to relive one of Keanu Reeves’ greatest film achievements by engaging in a Reddit Photoshop battle with Neo and Trinity.
Why are we doing this now, you might ask? The answer: Who cares?
Here’s the original photo (in which it appears the two are about ready to head off to prom):
Tatsız bir fotoğraf.. pic.twitter.com/IhtfrIlq5w— Gibicibicis♀ (@Gibicibicis) December 14, 2017
Now, let the battle begin with Keanu trying to comfort Keanu.
The predictable (yet still fantastic) face swap.
Hey, who invited John Travolta to this face swap?
And Joe Biden?
And hell, what’s Putin doing there?
Ah, here’s a couch some of you might recognize.
Not surprisingly, the couple is stuck in the matrix.
And this is what would’ve happened if Neo had taken the blue pill instead and remained unknowing about the matrix.
And might as well cross-post it into other fanciful movies.
But the winner of the battle is likely this entry.
And not necessarily because of the photo. But because of the GIF explaining how it was all done.
As Morpheus explained, the rabbit hole for this battle was deep, and thank goodness we took the red pill so we could see it all.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.