- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Watch this man hilariously struggle to get out of a baby’s high chair
Lesson learned: Avoid infant furniture after a night of heavy drinking.
You know how you thought your college boyfriend who played video games all day and ate Frosted Flakes for every meal was the most immature man in the world? Well, you obviously didn’t know about this dude, who had quite a scare when he got stuck in a baby’s high chair.
Talk about a manchild.
In the video, the man—identified only as “Darren” from Manchester, according to the Facebook user who originally posted the video—is seen struggling to get out of a wooden high chair while his friends laugh hysterically and attempt to help him out. At one point, they drag him across the floor on his stomach; later, he even takes his pants off to allow for an easier exit.
Because the video ends with Darren still stuck in the high chair, it’s unclear whether he eventually got out. For all we know, he might still be there, limbs wriggling violently as his friends spoon-feed him mashed carrots.
If he stays there forever, we’ll be singing folk songs about the Manchild from Manchester for decades to come. If he ends up getting out, we hope he’s learned his lesson: Never get into a space designed for infants after a night of heavy drinking.
H/T Mirror.co.uk | Photo by Parker Knight/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.