- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 6 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 6 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment 6 Years Ago
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
Watch this man hilariously struggle to get out of a baby’s high chair
Lesson learned: Avoid infant furniture after a night of heavy drinking.
You know how you thought your college boyfriend who played video games all day and ate Frosted Flakes for every meal was the most immature man in the world? Well, you obviously didn’t know about this dude, who had quite a scare when he got stuck in a baby’s high chair.
Talk about a manchild.
In the video, the man—identified only as “Darren” from Manchester, according to the Facebook user who originally posted the video—is seen struggling to get out of a wooden high chair while his friends laugh hysterically and attempt to help him out. At one point, they drag him across the floor on his stomach; later, he even takes his pants off to allow for an easier exit.
Because the video ends with Darren still stuck in the high chair, it’s unclear whether he eventually got out. For all we know, he might still be there, limbs wriggling violently as his friends spoon-feed him mashed carrots.
If he stays there forever, we’ll be singing folk songs about the Manchild from Manchester for decades to come. If he ends up getting out, we hope he’s learned his lesson: Never get into a space designed for infants after a night of heavy drinking.
H/T Mirror.co.uk | Photo by Parker Knight/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.