- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City 3 Years Ago
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
It’s long been a trend to wear clothes that honor your country’s leader. Thailand’s dad line of apparel is a direct homage to the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej. Oh, and Donald Trump swim trunks are a thing.
Also a thing? These stylish Justin Trudeau leggings that dazzled the Ottawa Citizen enough for them to hunt a pair down on Etsy.
Getting the leader of our neighbors to the north down there costs a mere $53.56 at JUST3J’s Etsy shop.
H/T Ottawa Citizen
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.