- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military 2 Years Ago
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
Joe Biden met a puppy named Biden, and life got a little less ruff
Puppies have captured our hearts for doing all sorts of things: going to weddings, working hard (or hardly working), even being hilariously bad at dog shows. (For National Puppy Day tomorrow, they will succeed in holding our attention for doing nothing more than merely existing.) But one lucky pup is making big waves for nuzzling noses with his namesake.
That’s right: There is finally someone more adorable than human (and former Vice President) Joe Biden, and it’s a Golden Retriever pup named Biden.
The two Bidens shared an adorable introduction in D.C. when the two-legged Biden returned to the Capitol for the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act. (More like Aww-fordable, amirite?)
— David Mack (@davidmackau) March 22, 2017
You’ve gotta admit they’re pretty cute together. But can anything top the glorious duo of Obama and Biden? Now that they’ve left office, we suppose there’s room for another BFF in Biden’s life, but his new furry friend has big shoes to fill.
That said, this isn’t furry Biden’s first trip to Capitol Hill, either: The little pup has big ambitions for a 4-month-old.
A post shared by biden (@bidenthegolden) on
In the unlikely event you didn’t immediately do so already, you can follow along with all of Biden’s adventures with his human Sydney over on his Instagram account, @BidentheGolden.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.