- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
Puppies have captured our hearts for doing all sorts of things: going to weddings, working hard (or hardly working), even being hilariously bad at dog shows. (For National Puppy Day tomorrow, they will succeed in holding our attention for doing nothing more than merely existing.) But one lucky pup is making big waves for nuzzling noses with his namesake.
That’s right: There is finally someone more adorable than human (and former Vice President) Joe Biden, and it’s a Golden Retriever pup named Biden.
The two Bidens shared an adorable introduction in D.C. when the two-legged Biden returned to the Capitol for the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act. (More like Aww-fordable, amirite?)
You’ve gotta admit they’re pretty cute together. But can anything top the glorious duo of Obama and Biden? Now that they’ve left office, we suppose there’s room for another BFF in Biden’s life, but his new furry friend has big shoes to fill.
That said, this isn’t furry Biden’s first trip to Capitol Hill, either: The little pup has big ambitions for a 4-month-old.
A post shared by biden (@bidenthegolden) on
In the unlikely event you didn’t immediately do so already, you can follow along with all of Biden’s adventures with his human Sydney over on his Instagram account, @BidentheGolden.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.