- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
Puppies have captured our hearts for doing all sorts of things: going to weddings, working hard (or hardly working), even being hilariously bad at dog shows. (For National Puppy Day tomorrow, they will succeed in holding our attention for doing nothing more than merely existing.) But one lucky pup is making big waves for nuzzling noses with his namesake.
That’s right: There is finally someone more adorable than human (and former Vice President) Joe Biden, and it’s a Golden Retriever pup named Biden.
The two Bidens shared an adorable introduction in D.C. when the two-legged Biden returned to the Capitol for the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act. (More like Aww-fordable, amirite?)
You’ve gotta admit they’re pretty cute together. But can anything top the glorious duo of Obama and Biden? Now that they’ve left office, we suppose there’s room for another BFF in Biden’s life, but his new furry friend has big shoes to fill.
That said, this isn’t furry Biden’s first trip to Capitol Hill, either: The little pup has big ambitions for a 4-month-old.
A post shared by biden (@bidenthegolden) on
In the unlikely event you didn’t immediately do so already, you can follow along with all of Biden’s adventures with his human Sydney over on his Instagram account, @BidentheGolden.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.