- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event 2 Years Ago
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
Joe Biden met a puppy named Biden, and life got a little less ruff
Puppies have captured our hearts for doing all sorts of things: going to weddings, working hard (or hardly working), even being hilariously bad at dog shows. (For National Puppy Day tomorrow, they will succeed in holding our attention for doing nothing more than merely existing.) But one lucky pup is making big waves for nuzzling noses with his namesake.
That’s right: There is finally someone more adorable than human (and former Vice President) Joe Biden, and it’s a Golden Retriever pup named Biden.
The two Bidens shared an adorable introduction in D.C. when the two-legged Biden returned to the Capitol for the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act. (More like Aww-fordable, amirite?)
— David Mack (@davidmackau) March 22, 2017
You’ve gotta admit they’re pretty cute together. But can anything top the glorious duo of Obama and Biden? Now that they’ve left office, we suppose there’s room for another BFF in Biden’s life, but his new furry friend has big shoes to fill.
That said, this isn’t furry Biden’s first trip to Capitol Hill, either: The little pup has big ambitions for a 4-month-old.
A post shared by biden (@bidenthegolden) on
In the unlikely event you didn’t immediately do so already, you can follow along with all of Biden’s adventures with his human Sydney over on his Instagram account, @BidentheGolden.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.