- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? 3 Years Ago
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
- 8 doormats that we can’t believe actually exist Today 9:35 AM
We don’t recommend using it just anywhere.
Men are haunted by the fear of someone walking in on a self-love session. And since people moms and roommates alike will no doubt continue to walk into dudes’ rooms without knocking, it’s critical that compulsive dick-chokers have an easy way to escape embarrassment.
It’s called the JerkShirt.
The “patent-pending” garment comes to us from the horny minds at CamSoda, who, according to their press release, want nothing more than “to provide undercover masturbatory pleasure.” The product is essentially a dress shirt with a prosthetic arm—so that guys can use their free hand to massage their man meat without paranoia. The JerkShirt also features a stain-resistant splash guard to help with those… messes.
Priced at $49.99 (a great deal considering it’s cheaper than a similar shirt at J. Crew or Banana Republic), you can pre-order the JerkShirt on this website. In a stroke of marketing genius, you can also choose what skin tone the prosthetic arm comes in to ensure it matches your own limbs.
Now, while part of the gimmick is that the shirt provides a perfect way to wank at work without getting caught, we’re not all too sure that’s the best idea. Scratch that, we’re positive that’s something you shouldn’t be doing at your office, because that’s grossly inconsiderate of your co-workers and means for calling both HR and the police. Same goes for doing this in any other public place. The testimonials tout the JerkShirt’s usefulness on mass transit, but please just don’t. Please?
That being said, the JerkShirt does make sense for teens and other horned-up guys in living situations that leave them susceptible to unexpected walk-ins. Or jerking it at the breakfast table to deal with your sexless marriage.
Anyway, if you’re interested in the JerkShirt, best jump on it before it cums and goes. It’s perfect for Masturbation Month.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.