- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
We don’t recommend using it just anywhere.
Men are haunted by the fear of someone walking in on a self-love session. And since people moms and roommates alike will no doubt continue to walk into dudes’ rooms without knocking, it’s critical that compulsive dick-chokers have an easy way to escape embarrassment.
It’s called the JerkShirt.
The “patent-pending” garment comes to us from the horny minds at CamSoda, who, according to their press release, want nothing more than “to provide undercover masturbatory pleasure.” The product is essentially a dress shirt with a prosthetic arm—so that guys can use their free hand to massage their man meat without paranoia. The JerkShirt also features a stain-resistant splash guard to help with those… messes.
Priced at $49.99 (a great deal considering it’s cheaper than a similar shirt at J. Crew or Banana Republic), you can pre-order the JerkShirt on this website. In a stroke of marketing genius, you can also choose what skin tone the prosthetic arm comes in to ensure it matches your own limbs.
Now, while part of the gimmick is that the shirt provides a perfect way to wank at work without getting caught, we’re not all too sure that’s the best idea. Scratch that, we’re positive that’s something you shouldn’t be doing at your office, because that’s grossly inconsiderate of your co-workers and means for calling both HR and the police. Same goes for doing this in any other public place. The testimonials tout the JerkShirt’s usefulness on mass transit, but please just don’t. Please?
That being said, the JerkShirt does make sense for teens and other horned-up guys in living situations that leave them susceptible to unexpected walk-ins. Or jerking it at the breakfast table to deal with your sexless marriage.
Anyway, if you’re interested in the JerkShirt, best jump on it before it cums and goes. It’s perfect for Masturbation Month.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.