- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ 3 Years Ago
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
This girl is everyone who has ever been dragged to a baseball game
She hit it out of the park.
For anyone who’s not an avid sports fan, sitting through a baseball game can take an eternity. Especially when everyone looks to be having a grand old time and you’re just counting down the innings.
A girl was spotted at Wednesday’s Blue Jays-Yankees game doing what anyone ever stuck in this situation is likely guilty of:
It appears she Googled something along the lines of “how long does a baseball game last” and hit up the first result for some answers. The TripAdvisor post she’s reading is pretty helpful, but also somewhat daunting considering the top answer notes that the longest baseball game on record was over eight hours long.
Next time she winds up stuck at a baseball game, we suggest lots and lots of beer and hot dogs to help make the time pass.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.