- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve 3 Years Ago
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest 3 Years Ago
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Today 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Today 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Today 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Today 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Today 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Today 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem Today 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Today 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Today 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Today 1:25 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
This girl is everyone who has ever been dragged to a baseball game
She hit it out of the park.
For anyone who’s not an avid sports fan, sitting through a baseball game can take an eternity. Especially when everyone looks to be having a grand old time and you’re just counting down the innings.
A girl was spotted at Wednesday’s Blue Jays-Yankees game doing what anyone ever stuck in this situation is likely guilty of:
It appears she Googled something along the lines of “how long does a baseball game last” and hit up the first result for some answers. The TripAdvisor post she’s reading is pretty helpful, but also somewhat daunting considering the top answer notes that the longest baseball game on record was over eight hours long.
Next time she winds up stuck at a baseball game, we suggest lots and lots of beer and hot dogs to help make the time pass.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.