- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Monday 11:49 AM
There’s an ongoing movement with humans for gender equality called #freethenipple, and now fish have responded with their own mammary gland-related campaign: #bitethenipple.
No teat in the sea is safe from these tweakers who have made it their mission to seek out and nibble on the eye of the breast. New video footage documenting the dangerous phenomena should thankfully bring some awareness to the issue.
No wonder mermaids wear those bras made with seashells—they need that protection from the titty-biters of the ocean.
Screebgrab by BoatersOutlet/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.