- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 4 Years Ago
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Disney XD online for free 4 Years Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
There’s an ongoing movement with humans for gender equality called #freethenipple, and now fish have responded with their own mammary gland-related campaign: #bitethenipple.
No teat in the sea is safe from these tweakers who have made it their mission to seek out and nibble on the eye of the breast. New video footage documenting the dangerous phenomena should thankfully bring some awareness to the issue.
No wonder mermaids wear those bras made with seashells—they need that protection from the titty-biters of the ocean.
Screebgrab by BoatersOutlet/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.