- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows 1 Year Ago
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
‘Sex Island’ party moves to secret location after Colombia threatens to deport attendees
The company promises unlimited alcohol, sex, and snacks.
WARNING: Some images and videos contained in the article may be considered NSFW, depending on how cool your boss is.
Columbia-based company “Good Girls” is moving its luxury “Sex Island” vacation package after local authorities threatened to deport anyone arriving to attend the event.
Originally, the company had promised three days and four nights on a private island off the coast of Columbia, for a limited number of 30 guests. According to the website, the $5,000 price tag will get you, quote:
- Two girls per day, Unlimited sex, Switching girls is permitted
- Unlimited Condoms 😉
- All meals, snacks, and free alcohol
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Luxury yacht parties
- Bedroom equipped with shower, closet, air conditioning, and Wi-Fi
- Volleyball court and jet skis
- Beautiful beaches
A promotional video shows a young man arriving in Columbia, where he is whisked away to a yacht filled with beautiful women, which in turn takes him to “Sex Island.”
The website promises the women are free of STIs and also states that drug use is allowed. “Our event allows for all types of drug consumption and our girls are drug friendly,” the company says on the site.
Prostitution, while legal in Columbia, is restricted to certain areas, and the Colombian government was no fan of the Sex Island party idea. They said anyone who arrived in the country, with intentions to attend the event, would be deported.
“It is unacceptable that they want us to sell as a sexual destination,” Cartagena major Sergio Londoño Zurek said on Twitter, “That is not the tourism that we represent. # will not allow it.”
Inaceptable que nos quieran vender como un destino sexual. Ese no es el turismo que representamos. #PorCartagena no lo permitiremos.
— Sergio Londoño Zurek (@sergiolonzu) October 5, 2017
Bowing to that pressure, the company has moved the party to a new, undisclosed location.
“The event is NOT in Colombia,” a spokesman for Good Girls told The Sun, “The location has changed, all our clients are aware of the location change. The location for the event is in a private island off the coast of a Caribbean country. My boss is an owner of many islands.”
“We have all our permission and business licenses to hold this event at our new location,” they added.
According to The Sun, Good Girls has also claimed a “high profile British pop star” who has “many number one hits” will be attending the event, which is set to take place Nov. 24-27.
H/T the Sun
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.