- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey are clothes-swapping for Memorial Day
The Science bros are back and on vacation. Lucky for the rest of us they’re also on social media.
Friends, we live in a golden age, an age where superheroes not only go on vacation together, but take selfies and share them with the rest of us on social media.
Now we’re hopeful that the green half of our Bruce Banner/Tony Stark “Science Bros” OTP will convince Downey Jr. to follow him to Tumblr and Instagram and Facebook, where he’s posting selfies of the two of them enjoying their Memorial Day weekend together.
Downey already has an Instagram, but alas, it stands empty and deserted. His Facebook account is a sadly selfie-less land of memes and the kind of in-jokes that abound when you’re one of the most famous humans on the planet. But knowing how much our favorite red-suited titanium superhero loves selfies, we’re guessing that will change soon. It seems Ruffalo is influencing him for the better.
I mean, hey, they’re already clothes-swapping:
“Glasses swapping is as wild as we get these days,” Ruffalo wrote. “Happy swapping on Memorial Day weekend with Mark and Bob.”
Meanwhile, on Twitter, Downey countered with the “Before” of the cute couple’s before and after segment:
“Safety first this Memorial Day weekend,” Downey tweeted. “Strap in with Mark and Bob! “
Okay, we know that Downey Jr. has the sparkly ability to turn everyone he works with into his best friend, but really, what these two have is special.
Thanks, guys, for kicking our Memorial Day weekend off to a great start.
Photo via Instagram
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.