- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors 3 Years Ago
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups 3 Years Ago
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
What’s the only thing that could make the Tegan & Sara song “Everything is Awesome” from The Lego Movie any better?
A metal version, naturally.
Covered by Norwegian musician Leo Moracchioli, it could be that it’s so fun because Moracchioli has done this before. His YouTube channel, Frog Leap Studios, has metal covers of everything from Adele’s “Hello” to Frozen‘s “Let it Go.” If you’re in the mood to make your day a little more badass, he’s got you covered. Now turn it up to 11 and headbang around the house.
H/T Geek Tyrant
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.