- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman 3 Years Ago
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
In the snuggly season of winter, we’re all just looking for someone to love—even the robots.
This heartwarming video from Sphero, posted on the Australian Star Wars Facebook page, features everybody’s favorite soccer ball droid from The Force Awakens falling in love with a familiar-shaped Christmas ornament.
It’s like the love story from Wall-E and the annual John Lewis tearjerkers got together and had an adorable baby.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsAUNZ/videos/1345652468819987/ video embed.]
Love really is all ’round, y’all.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.