- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job 2 Years Ago
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan 2 Years Ago
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
- ‘Queen’s Shadow’ is a brilliant character study into a ‘Star Wars’ fan favorite Today 7:00 AM
In the snuggly season of winter, we’re all just looking for someone to love—even the robots.
This heartwarming video from Sphero, posted on the Australian Star Wars Facebook page, features everybody’s favorite soccer ball droid from The Force Awakens falling in love with a familiar-shaped Christmas ornament.
It’s like the love story from Wall-E and the annual John Lewis tearjerkers got together and had an adorable baby.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsAUNZ/videos/1345652468819987/ video embed.]
Love really is all ’round, y’all.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.