- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
The climactic battle to see how the heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (well, half of them) take down Thanos will reportedly clock in at three hours and two minutes long.
If true, Avengers: Endgame would topple Avengers: Infinity War as the longest Marvel movie by over 30 minutes. AMC Theaters posted and quickly removed the supposed runtime for Avengers: Endgame on the official landing page for the film.
This runtime correlates with what the directors have stated prior to the release of the first official trailer and even before the film had its full title revealed. “The running time on Avengers 4 is currently sitting right at three hours. We’ll see if that holds,” said co-director Joe Russo in November. In February, with a near final-cut, sibling directors Joe and Anthony Russo stated that the film was “at the three-hour mark.”
While this runtime is not yet fully confirmed by Marvel Studios, ticketing services such as Fandango have started advertising the supposed runtime in anticipation of ticket preorders.
— Fandango (@Fandango) March 25, 2019
Avengers: Endgame will be the culmination of 22 films considered canonical (definitely not including Howard the Duck) within the Marvel Cinematic Universe and releases in Australia on April 24, the U.K. on April 25 and the U.S. on April 26.
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.