- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
The climactic battle to see how the heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (well, half of them) take down Thanos will reportedly clock in at three hours and two minutes long.
If true, Avengers: Endgame would topple Avengers: Infinity War as the longest Marvel movie by over 30 minutes. AMC Theaters posted and quickly removed the supposed runtime for Avengers: Endgame on the official landing page for the film.
This runtime correlates with what the directors have stated prior to the release of the first official trailer and even before the film had its full title revealed. “The running time on Avengers 4 is currently sitting right at three hours. We’ll see if that holds,” said co-director Joe Russo in November. In February, with a near final-cut, sibling directors Joe and Anthony Russo stated that the film was “at the three-hour mark.”
While this runtime is not yet fully confirmed by Marvel Studios, ticketing services such as Fandango have started advertising the supposed runtime in anticipation of ticket preorders.
Avengers: Endgame will be the culmination of 22 films considered canonical (definitely not including Howard the Duck) within the Marvel Cinematic Universe and releases in Australia on April 24, the U.K. on April 25 and the U.S. on April 26.
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.