- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest 1 Year Ago
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal 1 Year Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1 Year Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
Nintendo is bringing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp to mobile gaming
Animal Crossing is going to camp.
Nintendo is expanding its fledgeling mobile gaming catalogue with a new Animal Crossing game.
Announced late Tuesday night via a Nintendo Direct livestream, the gaming company revealed Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, a new game set to arrive on iOS and Android in late November.
According to Nintendo, “In the first Animal Crossing game for mobile devices, you can interact with animal friends, craft furniture items, and gather resources while managing a campsite.”
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.