- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 3 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 3 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
Marvel shared its first photos of Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes a couple of weeks ago, including one image with the full flame-skull head. Now we get to see him in action in the season’s first trailers, plus plenty of action from Reyes’ fiery demon car.
The latest trailer sets a new tone for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., with Daisy facing up to Ghost Rider’s vigilante vengeance.
It looks like the show is taking Ghost Rider’s supernatural status at face value, but we can’t help but wonder if they’ll try to give him a scientific explanation, or possibly recast Robbie Reyes as an Inhuman. We hope not, because it’s probably better to leave a flaming skull dude unexplained.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor