- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
‘Agent Carter’ season 2 teaser shows Peggy kicking butt in L.A.
Peggy Carter is back in action, and she’s moving to Hollywood to take on Madame Masque.
The new teaser trailer sees Carter back in top form, knocking heads in post-war Hollywood. We also get to meet Jason Wilkes (Reggie Austin), a scientist who may turn out to be Carter’s new love interest. (The teaser’s definitely hinting at it, anyway.)
The official season 2 summary is pretty thin, only saying that Carter is in town “for her most dangerous assignment yet.” However, we do know a few other details already.
This season’s main antagonist is the Marvel Comics supervillain Madame Masque (Wynn Everett), and while Carter’s best friend Angie Martinelli has sadly been left behind in New York, Dottie the Black Widow agent will return. We’re also going to meet Jarvis’s wife Ana, who until now has never actually appeared onscreen.
Photo via Agent Carter/ABC
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.