- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
He did it again.
Last night, it was revealed that President Donald Trump was briefed on the Mueller report in advance of its release today.
People fretted that Attorney General William Barr was giving the president extra time to try and craft a response, and spin it in the way he saw fit.
barr’s reported coordination with the WH and with trump’s lawyers so they could frame, in advance, how to spin (even the redacted version of) the mueller report …???
how did barr become a spin doctor for trump?
— Carl (@DemocracyOnEdge) April 18, 2019
Which, apparently—after reading a 400-page report on how he may have colluded with a foreign power to win the 2016 election—was to tweet another Game of Thrones meme.
“No collusion. No obstruction. For the haters and the radical left Democrats—Game Over,” it reads.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2019
Well, tbh, what else did you expect?
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]