- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
Last night, it was revealed that President Donald Trump was briefed on the Mueller report in advance of its release today.
People fretted that Attorney General William Barr was giving the president extra time to try and craft a response, and spin it in the way he saw fit.
don’t forget— Carl (@DemocracyOnEdge) April 18, 2019
barr’s reported coordination with the WH and with trump’s lawyers so they could frame, in advance, how to spin (even the redacted version of) the mueller report ...???
how did barr become a spin doctor for trump?
Which, apparently—after reading a 400-page report on how he may have colluded with a foreign power to win the 2016 election—was to tweet another Game of Thrones meme.
“No collusion. No obstruction. For the haters and the radical left Democrats—Game Over,” it reads.
Well, tbh, what else did you expect?
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]