- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
While President Donald Trump ran as a man of the people, he’s rich and can’t be blamed for not knowing exactly how the average person dumps.
At a roundtable on cutting red tape on Friday, Trump was discussing Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations he wanted to roll back when he dropped this line about water regulations and what seems to be his opinion on environmental friendly standards like low-flow toilets.
“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. EPA is looking at that very strongly at my suggestion,” he said.
Here's the video, via WaPo, of Trump discussing toilet flushing: "We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers, and other elements of bathrooms ... You turn on the faucet and you don't get any water … People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times." pic.twitter.com/pPE0im4RxL— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) December 6, 2019
Either the president isn’t exactly aware of how low-flow toilets work, or he has bowel movements greater than any man.
Which is it?
Believe me, a guy from Queens knows Flushing. https://t.co/s3Xmz6C1iz— Robert The Red Knows Rain, Dear (@RobGeorge) December 6, 2019
lol at the president admitting he always has to flush twice https://t.co/QY1n2J5v3F— lvl 45 CHÄÖS PÖTÜS (@thetomzone) December 6, 2019
this is the best self-own I have ever seen https://t.co/hgqlkTEag5— BUM CHILLUPS (@edsbs) December 6, 2019
The coolest part of being president is getting the law changed when your turd chokes the toilet. https://t.co/QzpqVwjoEm— pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee) December 6, 2019
Fifteen times! That’s a lot!
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]