- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report 2 Months Ago
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream 2 Months Ago
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Today 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Today 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Today 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Today 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Today 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
The president was busy on Twitter this morning.
The president went on a retweet spree on Wednesday morning—including posting a meme from a Trump fan account that showed many of his political rivals (and current deputy attorney general) in jail. But most of them were about a month-old story about Clinton.
The president retweeted right-wing personalities Charlie Kirk and Dan Bongino, who criticized Clinton about a joke she made during an interview, when an interviewer mixed up former Attorney General Eric Holder and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
Clinton joked with the interviewer after their mistake by saying, “I know they all look alike,” in what appeared to be a jab at the interviewer. Both Kirk and Bongino criticized the remark a month ago, but the tweets were resurfaced by the president on Wednesday morning.
WOW – if a conservative said this they would be boycotted and not allowed back in the public arena — Hillary said “all black people look the same” – incredibly racist thing to say Hillary!
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 30, 2018
The president also retweeted a fake Vice President Mike Pence “fan” account who, on Thanksgiving, said he was thankful Clinton was not president.
“I’m thankful for every day Hillary Clinton is not President!” the account wrote, apparently to the liking of the president.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).