- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
The president went on a retweet spree on Wednesday morning—including posting a meme from a Trump fan account that showed many of his political rivals (and current deputy attorney general) in jail. But most of them were about a month-old story about Clinton.
The president retweeted right-wing personalities Charlie Kirk and Dan Bongino, who criticized Clinton about a joke she made during an interview, when an interviewer mixed up former Attorney General Eric Holder and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
Clinton joked with the interviewer after their mistake by saying, “I know they all look alike,” in what appeared to be a jab at the interviewer. Both Kirk and Bongino criticized the remark a month ago, but the tweets were resurfaced by the president on Wednesday morning.
WOW - if a conservative said this they would be boycotted and not allowed back in the public arena — Hillary said “all black people look the same” - incredibly racist thing to say Hillary!— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 30, 2018
The president also retweeted a fake Vice President Mike Pence “fan” account who, on Thanksgiving, said he was thankful Clinton was not president.
“I’m thankful for every day Hillary Clinton is not President!” the account wrote, apparently to the liking of the president.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).