- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 2 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 2 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 2 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Sen. Rand Paul was allegedly assaulted at his home in Bowling Green, Kentucky on Friday but police say he only suffered minor injuries.
“Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault,” a spokeswoman for Paul said in a statement, via the Hill. “The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.”
Kentucky State Police arrested 59-year-old Rene Boucher and charged him with 4th-degree assault. Boucher, who police say is an acquaintance of Paul, is currently being held on a $5,000 bond.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.