- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case 2 Years Ago
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life 2 Years Ago
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Today 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Today 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Today 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
He’s also sued President Obama for furthering a ‘reptilian agenda.’
A Nebraska man has filed a lawsuit in federal court against President Donald Trump, both house of Congress, and members of the Trump administration for allegedly “conspiring” to destroy America.
DyJuan Barnes, of Ralston, is seeking $300 trillion in damages. He lists his title as “Lord Reverend” in the court documents. The lawsuit is awaiting an initial review, which will determine if it moves forward.
In the suit, Barnes claims Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Republican Party, and the Democratic Party are “colluding and conspiring to destroy America and any and all true Americans.”
“I am requesting that all defendants in this cause not only be arrested for their disregard for Americans and the United States of America and damages in the total form of $300 trillion dollars for his / their illegal, unethical, unmoral (sic) positions and decisions for which they are undertaking,” the suit reads.
Barnes says the government’s attempt to “take our (mine and many others) health care coverage” is an attempt to “destroy the social safety net of America.” He also accuses the government of trying to “give his/their friends etc. all kinds of tax breaks, tax cuts, etc. to the rich, wealth ultra wealthy, etc.”
Barnes did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Daily Dot.
A Twitter account believed to be Barnes’ states, in all caps, that he intends to run for president in 2020.
Barnes also filed a lawsuit President Barack Obama and several other government entities in 2016, alleging a “widespread conspiracy among governmental agencies, called the ‘New World Order,’ to poison the air and water, modify the weather patterns, and accomplish an unknown ‘Reptilian Agenda’ he calls ‘Agenda 21, among other claims,” according to court documents.
The suit was dismissed.
You can read the entirety of Barnes’ lawsuit here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).