- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression 1 Year Ago
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
He’s also sued President Obama for furthering a ‘reptilian agenda.’
A Nebraska man has filed a lawsuit in federal court against President Donald Trump, both house of Congress, and members of the Trump administration for allegedly “conspiring” to destroy America.
DyJuan Barnes, of Ralston, is seeking $300 trillion in damages. He lists his title as “Lord Reverend” in the court documents. The lawsuit is awaiting an initial review, which will determine if it moves forward.
In the suit, Barnes claims Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Republican Party, and the Democratic Party are “colluding and conspiring to destroy America and any and all true Americans.”
“I am requesting that all defendants in this cause not only be arrested for their disregard for Americans and the United States of America and damages in the total form of $300 trillion dollars for his / their illegal, unethical, unmoral (sic) positions and decisions for which they are undertaking,” the suit reads.
Barnes says the government’s attempt to “take our (mine and many others) health care coverage” is an attempt to “destroy the social safety net of America.” He also accuses the government of trying to “give his/their friends etc. all kinds of tax breaks, tax cuts, etc. to the rich, wealth ultra wealthy, etc.”
Barnes did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Daily Dot.
A Twitter account believed to be Barnes’ states, in all caps, that he intends to run for president in 2020.
Barnes also filed a lawsuit President Barack Obama and several other government entities in 2016, alleging a “widespread conspiracy among governmental agencies, called the ‘New World Order,’ to poison the air and water, modify the weather patterns, and accomplish an unknown ‘Reptilian Agenda’ he calls ‘Agenda 21, among other claims,” according to court documents.
The suit was dismissed.
You can read the entirety of Barnes’ lawsuit here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).