- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
He’s also sued President Obama for furthering a ‘reptilian agenda.’
A Nebraska man has filed a lawsuit in federal court against President Donald Trump, both house of Congress, and members of the Trump administration for allegedly “conspiring” to destroy America.
DyJuan Barnes, of Ralston, is seeking $300 trillion in damages. He lists his title as “Lord Reverend” in the court documents. The lawsuit is awaiting an initial review, which will determine if it moves forward.
In the suit, Barnes claims Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Republican Party, and the Democratic Party are “colluding and conspiring to destroy America and any and all true Americans.”
“I am requesting that all defendants in this cause not only be arrested for their disregard for Americans and the United States of America and damages in the total form of $300 trillion dollars for his / their illegal, unethical, unmoral (sic) positions and decisions for which they are undertaking,” the suit reads.
Barnes says the government’s attempt to “take our (mine and many others) health care coverage” is an attempt to “destroy the social safety net of America.” He also accuses the government of trying to “give his/their friends etc. all kinds of tax breaks, tax cuts, etc. to the rich, wealth ultra wealthy, etc.”
Barnes did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Daily Dot.
A Twitter account believed to be Barnes’ states, in all caps, that he intends to run for president in 2020.
Barnes also filed a lawsuit President Barack Obama and several other government entities in 2016, alleging a “widespread conspiracy among governmental agencies, called the ‘New World Order,’ to poison the air and water, modify the weather patterns, and accomplish an unknown ‘Reptilian Agenda’ he calls ‘Agenda 21, among other claims,” according to court documents.
The suit was dismissed.
You can read the entirety of Barnes’ lawsuit here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).