- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
On Aug. 12, conservative media personality Laura Loomer tweeted that her Facebook page had been removed from Facebook.
“Facebook just UNPUBLISHED my page. Less than 24 hrs ago, I confronted 2 Jihadi candidates for Congress. I use my Facebook to publish my video exposés of Jew hatred, terrorism, and Left- wing politicians. Facebook and @Twitter are trying to influence the 2018 US elections,” said Loomer.
Facebook just UNPUBLISHED my page.— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) August 12, 2018
Less than 24 hrs ago, I confronted 2 Jihadi candidates for Congress. I use my Facebook to publish my video exposés of Jew hatred, terrorism, and Left- wing politicians.
Facebook and @Twitter are trying to influence the 2018 US elections. pic.twitter.com/RSZLZYdQ9Q
Despite her complaint, Loomer’s Facebook page is up as of this writing, and the videos are still available to view. When reached, representatives from Facebook said Loomer’s page had been unpublished in error and had been restored.
Laura Loomer DESTROYS Jihadi Congressional Candidates
MUST WATCH: I confronted Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, two Jihadi US candidates with connections to terror organizations.They have both expressed hatred towards Jewish people, & are campaigning w/ pro-HAMAS Linda Sarsour, & CAIR, which is a terror org.Follow Laura Loomer on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/LauraLoomer Follow Laura Loomer on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lauraloomero...Subscribe to Laura Loomer's website: https://www.lauraloomer.us Support Laura Loomer's investigative journalism: https://www.paypal.me/lauraloomer https://www.patreon.com/lauraloomerPosted by Laura Loomer on Saturday, August 11, 2018
However, Loomer is on a 30-day temporary block, meaning that she cannot post, like or comment, due to a violation of Facebook’s community guidelines.
Loomer’s block follows Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, and Facebook’s removal of Alex Jones’ content from their platforms last week. The action spurred an outcry from Jones and his supporters, with Jones calling on his viewers to donate money and purchase the supplements and survivalist gear he hawks on his website, according to the New York Times.
Facebook’s action comes on the heels of a confrontation between Loomer and Rashida Tlaib, a Palestinian Muslim woman who won Michigan’s Democratic primary for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, and Minnesota State Rep. Ilhan Omar (D), at a campaign event for Omar at Minneapolis’ Holy Land deli.
Loomer posted a heavily-edited video, in which she peppered Tlaib with questions about her Palestinian heritage, including, “What about your Jewish constituents,” and “Why is she so hateful against Israel,” to her Facebook page.
She also asked Rep. Omar why she married her brother, a claim which Omar has refuted.
Loomer, who is Jewish, has been traveling the country “investigating” Muslim candidates for office, calling them Jihadis on her Twitter feed.
Loomer is a supporter of Alex Jones, appearing on his show to discuss the “big tech censorship of Conservatives like Alex and myself, as well as the subversion of Jihadis into the U.S. government.”
I’ll be on the @RealAlexJones show at 2:30 pm EST today discussing big tech censorship of Conservatives like Alex and myself, as well as the subversion of Jihadis into the US Government.— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) August 13, 2018
This is a report you don’t want to miss.
Loomer is also a former member of Project Veritas, a conservative enterprise run by James O’Keefe that uses subterfuge and misleading editing tactics to “expose” progressive groups like ACORN and Planned Parenthood.
Loomer did not respond to request for comment by press time.
This story has been updated.
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.