- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU 4 Years Ago
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 4 Years Ago
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
Millions tuned in Thursday night to see Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly grill Trump about his disdain for women—and watched as he proved her point, making a “thinly veiled threat” and suggesting that Kelly was on her period. Sure, Wilmore may call him a literal troll (with a troll doll to display the similarities in their hair) and he might be entertaining for us all, but he’s still rising in the polls.
“Let me just sum up what we’ve gone through in the last month and a half,” Wilmore said. “So far, Trump’s called Mexicans rapists, he attacked one of America’s most beloved POWs, he gave out a sitting senator’s phone number out of spite, and now he basically blamed a woman’s tough questioning on her period. And his polls just go higher and higher and higher.”
If any of Trump’s political gaffes happened to most of the other candidates, it would’ve ruined their chances at running for office. Trump’s made all of them, and he’s leading the pack. But as much as we want to watch primary season go up in flames, Wilmore has one message for the people: Stop it.
Screengrab via The Nightly Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.