- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
Trump’s pick for U.S. Supreme Court once wrote about Bill Clinton’s a** eating habits
Reddit is living for this classic grill session.
One of the top concerns from conservatives over President Donald Trump picking Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court is that his long-time service in government has left a lengthy paper trail, which Democrats could both exploit and use to delay the nomination. But there’s one group of conservatives you won’t find complaining about it.
The denizens of r/The_Donald, the raucous (and racist) online forum for Trump’s most ardent supporters, are having a blast with it. Especially one particular part: Kavanaugh’s questioning of Bill Clinton.
Kavanaugh was Kenneth Starr’s lead deputy when Starr investigated President Clinton for misconduct, and he led the questioning of Clinton about his affair with Monica Lewinsky while in office.
If anyone remembers, it got graphic. And as revealed in the book, The Death of American Virtue, it was Kavanaugh who wanted to get dirty.
And now, r/The_Donald is relishing in its greatest hits.
Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote Footnote 220 in the Starr Report. 220 refers to the footnote in the Starr report where it was reported that Monica Lewinsky gave President Bill Clinton a rim job. from The_Donald
Yeah, that’ll be a U.S. Supreme Court justice who wrote about a president’s ass-eating proclivities. (Reddit fans incorrectly mentioned footnote 220. They meant footnote 209 in the Starr report.) While it’s not clear that Kavanaugh specifically wrote it, it says that in her deposition Lewinsky noted her and the president “engaged in oral-anal contact as well.”
It’s also not clear who was doing which.
“If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give you oral sex, made her stop and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom off the Oval Office, would she be lying?” from The_Donald
And his ejaculation.
“If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give [you] oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom of the Oval Office, would she be lying?” -Brett Kavanaugh from The_Donald
And, uh, the location of his ejaculation.
It wasn’t just Kavanaugh’s grilling of Clinton they enjoyed. After Kavanaugh’s nomination was announced, a story floated that he once referred to First Lady Hillary Clinton as a “bitch.”
They loved that as well.
While his past questioning probably won’t factor into the Senate’s decision on Kavanaugh, it only serves to bolster him in conservative eyes. Because if this isn’t “owning the libs,” what is?
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]