- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera 4 Years Ago
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme 4 Years Ago
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for 4 Years Ago
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge 4 Years Ago
- A ‘Joker’ sequel is in the works from Warner Bros. Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
The TPP is quickly becoming a big mess in Congress. It’s enough to make pets faint at the idea, Republicans use a Nazi metaphor, and Democrats quote Nancy Reagan. But the trade deal doesn’t exactly make for an exciting news story.
So Stewart, who was still coming off of his orgasmic Trump high, came up with a backup plan. Every time he felt hopeless, he pressed a button that played some of Trump’s announcement speech to make himself feel better.
We imagine he’ll be pressing that button many, many times in the weeks to come.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.