youtuber kills pregnant girlfriend Valentina Grigoryeva

stanislav_ivanov12/Instagram Безумные Русские/YouTube

YouTuber allegedly kills pregnant girlfriend during live stream—and viewers reportedly urged him to do it

One viewer paid him $1,000 so that they could watch Reeflay torture her.

Mar 28, 2021, 7:08 pm*



Samira Sadeque

This post contains graphic content.

Featured Video Hide

A Russian YouTuber was reportedly arrested after he live-streamed himself torturing his pregnant girlfriend to death. A viewer reportedly paid him $1,000 to inflict the torture.

Advertisement Hide

The 28-year-old woman, identified as Valentina Grigoryeva by the Sun, died of hypothermia after YouTuber Stas Reeflay allegedly forced her on a balcony in sub-zero weather in only her underwear. 

What happened to Valentina Grigoryeva?

The killing took place at a house the YouTuber, whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov, was renting in the village of Ivanovka, near Moscow. Reshetnikov live-streamed the killing to his tens of thousands of subscribers, the Sun reported on Thursday.

In the stream, which was captured and reposted to various Russian YouTube channels, Reshetnikov can be seen dragging Grigoryeva’s limp, half-naked body inside his room before he places her on the couch. 

According to a translated transcript published by the Sun, he says: “Valya, are you alive? My bunny, what’s up with you?”

“Damn, you look like you are dead,” he later says, expressing that he is “worried.” 

Advertisement Hide

“Guys… No pulse… She’s pale. She is not breathing,” he tells viewers, realizing she is dead. 

In one video featuring the aftermath of the incident, he cries loudly—at times in front of the camera and at times by her body. He also bangs the couch arm a few times, seemingly in frustration. 

Why did YouTuber Stas Reeflay allegedly kill his girlfriend?

According to the Sun, Reshetnikov was “egged on” by his audience. One unidentified viewer reportedly paid Reshetnikov $1,000 so that they could watch him torture Grigoryeva.

According to Heavy, some speculate that he forced her onto the balcony after they had a fight. 

An investigation is underway.

Advertisement Hide

The broadcast went on for two hours after she died.

Update 6:23pm CT, Dec. 3: When reached for comment, a YouTube spokesperson told the Daily Dot that while the “original live stream did not take place on YouTube,” it removed reuploads of the stream and terminated Reshetnikov’s account.

“We’re shocked to learn of this tragic incident. This kind of graphic content is not acceptable on YouTube,” the spokesperson said.

It remains unclear which platform the incident was streamed on.

If you are a victim of domestic abuse or want more information on domestic violence and resources for victims, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline online or at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).

Advertisement Hide

Must-reads on the Daily Dot

‘Nope didn’t go there’: Republican congressman denies going to Hitler’s house—Instagram proves he went
Video: Cop punches handcuffed woman—until fellow officers stop him
‘Die!’ Video shows woman choking, biting Uber driver
Sign up to receive the Daily Dot’s Internet Insider newsletter for urgent news from the frontline of online.

Share this article
*First Published: Dec 3, 2020, 5:11 pm