- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
This adorable video of skeletons cuddling shows we’re all alike on the inside
Love conquers all.
In an ideal world, people wouldn’t be racist, ageist, or homophobic. Unfortunately, subconscious prejudice is a real thing, and you may not be aware that you’re also guilty of it.
In an attempt to shed light on the existence of subconscious bias in today’s society, the non-profit organization Ad Council has launched the #LoveHasNoLabels campaign, which challenges people from all walks of life to refrain from judging and commenting on others’ race, age, gender, religion, sexuality, or disability.
The best part of this campaign is definitely this YouTube video. Shot on Valentine’s Day, the video shows people behind an x-ray screen kissing, hugging, and busting out dance moves, to the tune of Mary Lambert’s anthem “She Keeps Me Warm.”
Each big reveal in the video elicits heartwarming applause from the crowd, proving that we are capable of accepting people for who they are, without being blinded by physical appearance. Love truly does conquer all in the world. Now go hug someone you love, won’t ya?
Screengrab via Ad Council/Youtube
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.