‘Who were you texting?’
The National Memo put out supercut yesterday of nearly 40 years of Hillary Clinton being asked sexist questions. Some of them are about if she truly enjoys decorating the White House. Some are about why people seem to hate her. In all of them, she has the same stone-cold look on her face.
Needless to say, it’s hard to think of any male politician or politician’s spouse who would be asked these questions with such regularity. Instead, here are a few other questions they could ask the Democratic presidential nominee.
1) Seriously, how much did you flip a shit when people got mad at you for not wanting to make cookies?
2) Knowing what you know now, would you still have voted for the Iraq war?
3) Who were you texting?
4) What’s with the drone strikes?
5) Which SNL cast member do you think best captured your essence?
6) What was with your husband being on the cover of every newspaper after you got the Democratic nomination?
7) Do you think what happened to Harambe was the greatest crime on American soil since 9/11?
8) What’ll you do if you ever hear the word “cankle” again?
9) You realize supporting fracking seems like a bad idea, right?
10) Banking. Just anything about banking.
11) So what’s Lena Dunham like?
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.