Six people have come forward backing up People reporter Natasha Stoynoff’s sexual assault accusations against Donald Trump. Stoynoff said Trump groped her back when she was covering his wedding anniversary in 2005.
Trump denied the accusations and this time was somewhat supported by an article in the Washington Post, stating the accusations lacked “journalist backup.”
On Tuesday People brought about more evidence. A story quoting Jess Cagle, the editor-in-chief, and five others confirmed that Stoynoff had made them aware of the attack shortly after it happened.
— MELANIA TRUMP (@MELANIATRUMP) October 13, 2016
Liza Herz, a friend who claims she was with Stoynoff when running into Melania Trump, told People that the two chatted in a friendly way. Melania has denied ever meeting Stoynoff and has threatened to sue People if that part of the story is not removed.
Stoynoff, who Trump previously said at a campaign rally was not pretty enough to molest, is not backing down from an issue that has come up several times during the Republican presidential nominee’s campaign.