- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
A mother recently asked in a Facebook post whether someone could help Photoshop her stepson out of family photos.
In a post—which appears to now be deleted—the woman shared several photos of her family, which consists of herself, her husband, and their three sons.
In one of the photos, two of the children sit on her lap while the third child, her stepson, sits by himself to the right of the family—with a noticeable gap between him and the rest of the family.
“Is there anyway ya’ll [sic] could remove the kid to the right in these pictures?” she commented under the photo of the family together. “He’s my stepson and I love these pictures of us together but I also didn’t get any good ones with just two without him. Also remove him from the full family pictures please. Thanks in advance.”
Presumably due to the fierce backlash she received for her post, the women revised her Facebook photo caption.
“EDIT: I love my stepson but I do want some without him in them. I already posted these ones but I just want to have it both ways,” she said.
The post made its way to Reddit, nevertheless, and the “mother of the year” was publicly dragged.
“I’m sorry, she’s a cow, and she should have been the one cut out, because she married into the family you were born into, so I hope she got hers,” redditor @ItCountsForSomething wrote in the “I am a Total Piece of Shit” subreddit.
Others felt sorry for the stepson and directed their responses at him.
“God that’s hurtful, I felt that, I’m really very sorry. I really hope someone stuck up for you, and if not please remember that her emotional immaturity is neither your doing nor your problem. She will be a lonely old lady at that rate,” redditor @Clareffb wrote.
- Kim Kardashian’s family Halloween photo features a Photoshop fail
- Travel influencer called out for Photoshopping clouds into her photos
- Photoshopped image convinces Snoop Dogg he smoked weed with Kurt Cobain
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.