- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Photoshopped image convinces Snoop Dogg he smoked weed with Kurt Cobain
Sometimes you forget which celebrities you’ve smoked blunts with.
A Photoshopped image circulating online of rapper Snoop Dogg smoking weed with late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain looks pretty convincing. So convincing that the West Coast hip-hop mogul actually thought it was real.
Snoop Dogg shared the incredible photo on Instagram alongside a caption stating that the moment took place in 1992.
“Young dogg with Kurt,” he wrote on Thursday.
The photo, which shows Cobain sitting on a bed while Snoop smokes a blunt on the floor, was immediately praised by countless notable musicians.
Everyone from fellow rapper Busta Rhymes to R&B singer Tyrese marveled at the iconic ’90s powerhouse.
“Wow we already know you’re legendary you just took it up a few levels!!” Tyrese commented.
As it turns out, the image was created by Instagram user _vemix_, a Photoshop artist known for placing famous musicians in photos together.
The Instagram artist responded humorously after learning of Snoop’s mistake.
“When you make Snoop think he smoked with Kurt in ’92,” _vemix_ wrote.
A Twitter user was also able to quickly hunt down the two original photos used to make the Photoshopped one.
“Yo Snoop Dogg smoked himself so stupid that foo really thought this shit was real lmfao,” the user joked.
You can’t really blame Snoop for thinking the photo may have been real. The rapper has undoubtedly smoked countless blunts with countless celebrities over the years.
- No, that bowling robot video isn’t real
- Did Kamala Harris time travel when she got stoned in college?
- Marianne Williamson makes her way into Vogue photoshoot she was left out of–through Photoshop
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.