- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
The Kardashian clan is used to their share of Photoshop fails, but Kim Kardashian West’s family Halloween photo features one of their biggest to date.
Kardashian posted a Halloween photo of her immediate family dressed up as the Flintstones family, complete with Kanye West–fresh off the release of his latest album, Jesus is King—in a Dino costume. Kardashian was Betty Rubble, Saint was Fred Flintstone, North was Wilma Flinstone, Psalm was Bamm-Bamm Rubble, and Chicago was Pebbles Flinstone.
View this post on Instagram
This family pic was such a challenge because Chicago was so scared of Dino! LOL We tried to explain and show her that it was just daddy but she didn’t get the concept yet! So shout out to the photographer for editing her in & making our family Flintstones dreams come true!
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
Chicago was very obviously (and poorly) Photoshopped into the photo–and West’s Dino costume is apparently to blame.
Kardashian explained the mishap on Instagram and Twitter. Chicago was so afraid of West’s Dino costume that she refused to take a photo alongside him, so they had to Photoshop her into the photo later.
“This family pic was such a challenge because Chicago was so scared of Dino! LOL We tried to explain and show her that it was just daddy but she didn’t get the concept yet! So shout out to the photographer for editing her in & making our family Flintstones dreams come true!” she wrote.
This family pic was such a challenge because Chicago was so scared of Dino! LOL We tried to explain and show her that it was just daddy but she didn’t get the concept yet! So shout out to the photographer for editing her in & making our family Flinstones dreams come true! pic.twitter.com/FwWwKVaPCo— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) November 1, 2019
But—and not just by Kardashian standard but by any standard—it appears the Chicago-Photoshop is the worst Photoshop to happen in the history of Photoshop.
The 1-year-old is missing her toes and a portion of her body in the picture. She is also blurry and looks like she’s practically floating on air. No offense to the person who Photoshopped it, but clearly 5-month-old Psalm could have done a better job.
And the internet seems to agree.
“You’re rich af why don’t you hire a photographer that actually knows how to use photoshop????” Twitter user @jillianallissa questioned.
Who botched the photoshop pic.twitter.com/ma1RWbhpAT— Tron Madden (@madden_tron) November 1, 2019
You’re rich af why don’t you hire a photographer that actually knows how to use photoshop???? pic.twitter.com/K3HTvD2atf— Jillian Diaferio (@jillianallissa) November 1, 2019
Worst photoshop I've ever seen.— PigSpotter™ Pty Ltd (@PigSpotter) November 2, 2019
you’d think they get a better photoshop person but i guess if it’s not for kim it’s not for anybody— slaP (@jtennyson106) November 2, 2019
At least North looks good.
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Legally Blonde’ recreation is fitting for the future lawyer
- North West picks up trash ‘everywhere she goes’ because she loves the earth
- Kim Kardashian sues makeup app that used her photo for $10M
H/T BuzzFeed News
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.