- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming 3 Years Ago
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
He could just have sex with her instead.
Leslie Jones, like many of us, would rather John Mayer shut up and f**k her already.
Early this morning, Jones tweeted a photo of her and the songwriter/noted sex-haver, and said Mayer had offered to write a song about her. “I think he should have sex with me instead am I wrong?” she asked, giving voice to the millions who think he’s hot but would rather stub a cigarette out on their arm than listen to “Your Body Is A Wonderland” again.
Jones also took to the stage at the Emmy’s last night to joke about Ernst & Young’s protection of the Emmy award winners. “Don’t nobody wanna know about boring Emmy secrets. But since you good at keeping things safe, I got a job for you—my Twitter account,” she said. “Y’all over here using your skills to protect Best Voiceover in a Sitcom. Meanwhile, I’m butt-naked on CNN.” The joke was in reference to the numerous times the comedian has recently faced abuse online.
Maybe Ernst & Young could give Twitter some security tips.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'