- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Kendall Jenner revealed via Instagram on Wednesday that she’s joining the Adidas family as a brand ambassador.
The model and TV personality racked up more than 5 million views on a Boomerang she posted of herself donning an Adidas tracksuit and Gazelle sneakers, sitting behind the wheel of a golf cart in front of an Adidas mural that reads “Welcome to the Family.”
A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on
“A longtime fan of the brand, Kendall embodies the spirit of Adidas Originals as a creative force shaping the world today by challenging the status quo in her own way,” the company said in a press release. “A classic icon, Kendall is a true Original and we welcome her to the family.”
The ambassador position is Jenner’s first new deal since her widely criticized Pepsi ad in April (well, unless you count Fyre Festival). She now joins the ranks of Pharrell, Karlie Kloss, Hannah Bronfman, and Kate Moss, all of whom have repped the brand at various points, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Kloss celebrated the occasion by posting a selfie of her and Jenner to Instagram with the caption, “Welcome to the fam, @kendalljenner!”
It also puts Jenner in the company of brother-in-law Kanye West, who last year inked a long-term deal with Adidas to usher his Yeezy line into the world of sports performance products. Jenner’s younger sister, Kylie, revealed a deal with Puma, a direct Adidas competitor, last year—probably a sore subject during the holidays.
H/T the Hollywood Reporter
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.