- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam 2 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 2 Years Ago
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men 2 Years Ago
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all 2 Years Ago
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries Today 11:26 AM
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control Today 11:18 AM
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
Rarri True, the man allegedly at the center of Rob Kardashian‘s online tirade against ex-fiancée Blac Chyna, has followed Kardashian’s suit and posted two photos of himself and Chyna to Instagram. According to TMZ, True, known as “Ferrari,” posted the photos to send a message to Kardashian that he isn’t “broke” like Kardashian had previously claimed.
Unlike Kardashian’s revenge porn posts of Chyna, True’s photos depict him and Chyna in bed together, though the couple does appear to be naked under the bed’s covers.
“That 250k In Jewelry Ain’t mean Shit to RARRI,” True captioned one of the photos, in which Chyna is allegedly wearing a $250,000 chain purchased by True, as well as jewelry purchased by Kardashian.
During Kardashian’s social media meltdown yesterday, in which Kardashian accused Chyna of cheating and posted naked photos of her, Kardashian also alleged that True reached out to him to help pay for Chyna’s expenses. True supposedly shared the photos because he took issue with Kardashian calling him “broke.”
You know, because sharing more nearly naked photos of a revenge porn victim is just the kind of dick-measuring that’ll crown him the title of weakest man in this toxic masculinity contest. SMGDMFH.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.