- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
Blac Chyna’s alleged new man posts even more intimate photos
Rob Kardashian has a new enemy.
Rarri True, the man allegedly at the center of Rob Kardashian‘s online tirade against ex-fiancée Blac Chyna, has followed Kardashian’s suit and posted two photos of himself and Chyna to Instagram. According to TMZ, True, known as “Ferrari,” posted the photos to send a message to Kardashian that he isn’t “broke” like Kardashian had previously claimed.
Unlike Kardashian’s revenge porn posts of Chyna, True’s photos depict him and Chyna in bed together, though the couple does appear to be naked under the bed’s covers.
“That 250k In Jewelry Ain’t mean Shit to RARRI,” True captioned one of the photos, in which Chyna is allegedly wearing a $250,000 chain purchased by True, as well as jewelry purchased by Kardashian.
During Kardashian’s social media meltdown yesterday, in which Kardashian accused Chyna of cheating and posted naked photos of her, Kardashian also alleged that True reached out to him to help pay for Chyna’s expenses. True supposedly shared the photos because he took issue with Kardashian calling him “broke.”
You know, because sharing more nearly naked photos of a revenge porn victim is just the kind of dick-measuring that’ll crown him the title of weakest man in this toxic masculinity contest. SMGDMFH.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.