- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
Rarri True, the man allegedly at the center of Rob Kardashian‘s online tirade against ex-fiancée Blac Chyna, has followed Kardashian’s suit and posted two photos of himself and Chyna to Instagram. According to TMZ, True, known as “Ferrari,” posted the photos to send a message to Kardashian that he isn’t “broke” like Kardashian had previously claimed.
Unlike Kardashian’s revenge porn posts of Chyna, True’s photos depict him and Chyna in bed together, though the couple does appear to be naked under the bed’s covers.
“That 250k In Jewelry Ain’t mean Shit to RARRI,” True captioned one of the photos, in which Chyna is allegedly wearing a $250,000 chain purchased by True, as well as jewelry purchased by Kardashian.
During Kardashian’s social media meltdown yesterday, in which Kardashian accused Chyna of cheating and posted naked photos of her, Kardashian also alleged that True reached out to him to help pay for Chyna’s expenses. True supposedly shared the photos because he took issue with Kardashian calling him “broke.”
You know, because sharing more nearly naked photos of a revenge porn victim is just the kind of dick-measuring that’ll crown him the title of weakest man in this toxic masculinity contest. SMGDMFH.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.