- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
Check out this amazing courtroom sketch of Anthony Weiner crying
Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in prison on Monday after pleading guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor by sexting with a 15-year-old girl.
Weiner, a former New York congressman who was partially blamed by Hillary Clinton for helping her lose the 2016 presidential election, reportedly wept as he heard his sentence and read a statement to the judge. Now, we have visual proof.
Presented by Jane Rosenberg, the same artist who gave us the infamous Tom Brady courtroom sketch and the more recent unflattering Martin Shkreli courtroom drawing, here’s what it looked like when Weiner needed tissues to halt the cascade of tears.
Rosenberg’s masterpiece, though, wasn’t the only art to emerge from the courtroom on Monday to showcase the man the New York Daily News described as “the disgraced pol” who was “crying and grabbing tissue after tissue.”
Courtroom sketch artist depicts a weeping Anthony Weiner reading statement and holding tissue. pic.twitter.com/ps2CZBg6Pc— Nicole Fuller (@nicolefuller) September 25, 2017
Another courtroom artist's depiction of a tearful Anthony Weiner reading statement + stricken Weiner when 21-mth sentence imposed. pic.twitter.com/6JuohRqAuF— Nicole Fuller (@nicolefuller) September 25, 2017
The 53-year-old Weiner will surrender himself on Nov. 6. Hopefully all of his tears will be dry by then.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.