- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
If you haven’t gotten around to checking out the app that has the awesome Aaron Paul (also known as Jesse Pinkman) calling you—what else?—a b*tch, now would be the perfect time to do so. In time for the upcoming holidays, Paul’s YB app is coming out with an expansion pack that’ll give your favorite Breaking Bad expletive a festive twist.
The iOS-only app that has been getting a lot of love since its launch earlier this month just added The Holiday Pack to its list of possible upgrades. You may now send some Christmas cheer, for free!
Yes, Paul even does a Shatner impression. The app isn’t just limited to the winter festivities; it has year-round holidays included:
This holiday update also beefs up existing purchasable packs with even more phrases to choose from, like Life Pack’s “Yoga, B*tch!” and Food Pack’s “It’s Gluten Free, B*tch!” There’s also a new Let It Snow, B*tch feature you can turn on under settings.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.