- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Are dating apps leaving you wanting? That’s probably because they’re trying to pair you with people and not with what you truly desire: a burrito. Lucky for you, My Burrito Finder is here to finally fill the void you’ve been feeling for oh so long.
My Burrito Finder is the Tinder of burritos, always directing you to the best combination of meat, rice, and tortilla in your area. There is no swiping left or right, because that would be silly; who would ever swipe left on a delicious burrito?
Instead, My Burrito Finder uses Google Maps and Yelp to help you locate your next love. Looking for a burrito to meet up with tonight? You can browse through your zip code to find the perfect destination for a candle-lit dinner during which your mouth can really get to know the meaty wrap of its dreams.
If you’re looking for a quickie instead, you can forget Yelp’s ratings and opt instead to just get directions to the nearest available quick fix, because sometimes love just can’t wait. Just make sure you wipe the guacamole off your face before you go back to work.
Forget dating apps. Forget social networks. Forget every last app you have installed on your phone. My Burrito Finder is here, and it’s what we’ve been waiting for all along. True love never tasted so good.
AJ Dellinger is a seasoned technology writer whose work has appeared in Digital Trends, International Business Times, and Newsweek. In 2018, he joined Gizmodo as the nights and weekend editor.