- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ 3 Years Ago
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
If you wish your mobile browsers were simple, free of trackers, tabs, popups, and menus, you’re not alone. Mozilla shares your feelings, which is why it developed the just-released Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus is a fast, free, and simple mobile browser for iOS that combines private browsing with powerful ad, social, and content tracker blocking.
Use it for all of your sensitive searches or to simply get a faster browsing experience. Firefox Focus allows you to turn on or off whatever kind of tracking you want, allowing you to customize your experience to your personal needs.
If you don’t want to stop using Safari, Firefox Focus’s Tracking Protection features can also carry over to work in Safari. If you find a site that won’t open without allowing tracking, the app makes it easy to quickly open your current site in either browser.
You can pick up Firefox Focus for free right now in the App Store.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.