- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder 3 Years Ago
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time 3 Years Ago
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting Today 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Today 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Today 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Today 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Today 10:56 AM
- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war Today 10:40 AM
- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular Today 10:24 AM
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ Today 10:21 AM
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant Today 10:16 AM
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics Today 9:33 AM
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
If you wish your mobile browsers were simple, free of trackers, tabs, popups, and menus, you’re not alone. Mozilla shares your feelings, which is why it developed the just-released Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus is a fast, free, and simple mobile browser for iOS that combines private browsing with powerful ad, social, and content tracker blocking.
Use it for all of your sensitive searches or to simply get a faster browsing experience. Firefox Focus allows you to turn on or off whatever kind of tracking you want, allowing you to customize your experience to your personal needs.
If you don’t want to stop using Safari, Firefox Focus’s Tracking Protection features can also carry over to work in Safari. If you find a site that won’t open without allowing tracking, the app makes it easy to quickly open your current site in either browser.
You can pick up Firefox Focus for free right now in the App Store.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.