- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ 4 Years Ago
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
I won’t pretend to deeply understand every fetish, but we all have a few things we happen to like that others would likely consider strange. Normally we keep those desires hidden deep within the vault of our mind, but that simply wasn’t enough for one Japanese man.
YouTuber mansooon0 (Mansun on Japanese variety blog Omocoro) apparently really, really likes his favorite anime characters. So much so that he doesn’t mind licking his computer screen in a show of affection.
Unfortunately, the act of licking his display was both messy and gross, so he put his DIY skills to the test and built a robot to do the licking for him. Using a fake “realistic” tongue, servo motor, and some Arduino circuitry, he designed the robot organ to be extremely simple to operate.
With just a couple button presses, the robotic tongue slides into place on his monitor and goes into maximum licking mode, covering his favorite cartoon gal with all kinds of tongue love.
Creepy? Sure, but you have to admire his dedication.
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.