- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago 5 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
This remix of the iPhone’s most annoying ringtone is brilliant
Wait for the dropped call.
Many songs have been turned into phone ringtones. Now, one YouTube musician is turning the tables.
Electronic musician MetroGnome took to his music equipment to turn the standard—and somewhat annoying—iPhone ringtone into a three-minute-long melody. And, we have to admit, it’s kind of catchy. He even works in Siri’s “incoming call” announcement.
There is a link right on the video to MetroGnome’s music page, where you can download the tune—presumably to use as a ringtone.
We can only hope that “whistling” text message alert is next on his list.
Screengrab via itsmetrognome/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.