- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free 5 Years Ago
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
These are the first 9 things people will scan with Amazon’s Fire Phone
We just can’t help ourselves.
Amazon released its new Fire phone today, and netizens are all a-flutter over one of its new features: Firefly. To identify up to a whopping 100 million objects, simply press a button to receive information about the item, or share it with friends. Not only does it scan typical media offerings like books, movies, CDs, and art pieces, it scans barcodes, QR codes, phone numbers, URLs, and email addresses, too. Wanna get your hands on the latest content? Firefly also recognizes music and TV shows, allowing you to buy them directly from Amazon’s Marketplace.
Now that’s cool and all, but here’s what we think people will really scan once they get their hands on a Fire.
1) Their own hands
Scan your hand. Because why not? You have to test this thing out somehow.
Do you know someone who needs a little Jesus in their life? Scan a photo of the man upstairs and deliver Jesus right to their phone.
Selfies will take on a whole new dimension. We wonder what kind of information it will give you about yourself.
4) Their cats
Who doesn’t love their cat? Scan your cat and purchase another kitty, or share your pretty feline with your friends. Or do it just because you’re there. And you cat’s there. It makes sense.
Your friends are cheap. But just how cheap are they? When they give you your birthday present, you’ll be able to find out in no time after scanning it with your handy dandy new phone.
You need more goat in your life. Amazon’s Firefly will help make this happen.
We all get a bad haircut once in awhile, but suffer no more! Scan your ideal haircut and you’ll never have to worry about a bad hair day again. We hope.
8) Potential dates
Out and about when you see a potential date? Give them a quick scan with your phone and their all yours for the night, if you’re lucky.
9) Inappropriate body parts
It’s a scientific fact that if you give a man a camera, he’ll take a picture of his parts. Give him a scanner and he’ll have a field day.
Photo via Amazon