- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
There is nothing bad about this app that sends you cat selfies all day
The world needs more cat photos and animal shelters. Candid Catmera helps make more of both.
Cat photos are wonderful. These documents of our goofy furry friends provide endless joy for people of all ages. The only problem with cat pictures is that someone has to be around to take them, leaving your workday full of wasted opportunities while you’re away from your pets. While this reality is harrowing, there is a solution: Introducing Candid Catmera, an app that helps your cat take selfies and gives money to charity all in one neat package.
While you’re away, Candid Catmera attracts your cat’s attention via sound. When it detects your cat, it loads a game that encourages the cat to play. While the cat is playing, your iPad takes photos of the cat, and then sends them to you via text message. Your day is brightened by your fuzzy buddy, and your cat is entertained. Everybody wins, especially shelter animals.
One dollar of each download of this $2.79 app is donated to the SPCA, so your empowering of feline narcissism also goes toward helping shelter animals who don’t have loving owners. So you get more of this.
And the world gets more of this.
Head over to iTunes to download the Candid Catmera today.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.