- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
YouTube time traveler says he has footage of Las Vegas from the year 2120
On the same day YouTube announces measures to keep the fake news from spreading, a video of an alleged time traveler is gaining steam on the video platform. Unfortunately, this time-bender doesn’t seem like as much fun as the intoxicated Doc Brown who promised an alien invasion at some point this year.
Meet Noah, a self-proclaimed time traveler who went so far as to take a lie detector test to prove he’s from the future. The year 2030 to be exact. Noah is back from his excursion to tomorrow and brought back a souvenir—video footage of Las Vegas in the year 2120.
Noah claims to have made two stops on his recent voyage. First to the year 2060 and next to 2120.
Here’s a lengthy video in which Noah talks about his travels and explains how he remembers Las Vegas being “incredibly hot” thanks to “red clouds from global warming” and not the fact the city sits in the middle of the goddamn desert.
Commentors are already having a blast ripping massive holes in Noah’s Doctor Who-like ability to time-jump. For example, how did his cell phone from 2018 work in the year 2120 and, for real, isn’t he worried about the roaming charges he probably incurred?
The most troubling aspect of this video isn’t the warning of permanently red horizons but that Noah chose to time travel to Las Vegas, of all places.
H/T the Independent
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.