- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time Tuesday 2:20 PM
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting (updated) Tuesday 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Tuesday 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Tuesday 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Tuesday 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Tuesday 10:56 AM
You has been renewed for season 3 at Netflix, with Penn Badgley and Victoria Pedretti reprising their roles.
The series, which features Badgley as well-read stalker Joe Goldberg, became a hit for Netflix in 2018, after debuting on Lifetime. While the NYC-based season 1 was addictive but shocking, season 2 moved to L.A. and found Joe going to improv shows and reading Joan Didion. Oh, and stalking Love (Pedretti), who has a little more in common with him than he initially thinks.
See you soon, neighbor. YOU S3 is coming. pic.twitter.com/rCJx7K9v0P— YOU (@YouNetflix) January 14, 2020
It’s not clear yet if season 3 will continue in Los Angeles or move on, but there are already plenty of fan theories about that “neighbor.”
Season 3 will feature 10 episodes and debut in 2021.
12 Best Netflix Original Movies:
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.