If you’re a fan of Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre or both, you won’t want to miss their title match at Stomping Grounds this Sunday. The two heavy-hitters will be facing off (hopefully without any interference from Shane McMahon; if we could pretend that storyline doesn’t even exist that would be swell) and it ought to be a bout to remember. Both men have suffered some tough losses as of late–McIntyre at WrestleMania, and in turn Reigns to McMahon at Super Showdown. We’d love to imagine both Reigns and McIntyre will pummel McMahon to oblivion, but we may not get THAT lucky this Sunday.
Stomping Grounds will also feature a championship cage match between Dolph Ziggler and current titleholder Kofi Kingston. We’ve seen these men fight many times in the past, but maybe the cage will spice up the action. Who doesn’t love a good prop?
If none of that gets you going, tune in for Samoa Joe vs. Richochet in the U.S. Championship Match, because it will easily be the most entertaining one Stomping Grounds has to offer. While there a lot of other excellent athletes on the docket, these two have completely different styles of wrestling and are extremely versatile when it comes to adapting to their opponents in the ring. Samoa Joe holds the title for now, but we could see it going either way: Richochet sweeping it up, or Joe standing ground like the badass he is.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Stomping Grounds live stream for free.
WWE Stomping Grounds
- When: Sunday, June 23 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
- Streaming: WWE Network (free with a 30-day trial)
Stomping Grounds live stream: How to watch online for free
1) WWE Network
- Cost: $9.99 per month (after a 30-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3, and iOS and Android devices
WWE Network is the best way to get the Stomping Grounds live stream if you want to watch these wrestlers go nuts in the ring. If you’re not already a convert, the news is good: You can get a month of the service free right now, which means you can watch Stomping Grounds without paying a dime. After that, the service costs just $9.99 per month, but you can cancel anytime. Considering WWE Network lets you stream all 14 yearly pay-per-view events at no additional cost, that’s an incredible deal. Seriously, just think about how many times you’ve paid $60 to watch one PPV. For that same amount, you’ll get a whole year of WWE Network—and access to all past events. Between NXT, RAW, and Smackdown Live you’ll be able to watch all your faves hit the mat on a weekly basis, and you’ll also get access to documentaries, reality programming like My Son/Daughter Is a WWE Superstar, and originals like Wrestlemania Rewind.
Other ways to watch Stomping Grounds
If you have cable, you can order Stomping Grounds from Spectrum, Cox, Xfinity, Verizon FiOS TV, Cable One, Dish Network and DirecTV for $59.99-$69.99. But given all of the benefits that come with WWE Network—not to mention the chance to get started with one free month—we’d highly recommend figuring out a way to stream Stomping Grounds using one of the devices listed above.
Stomping Grounds schedule
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
- WWE Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
- United States Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Ricochet
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
- Universal Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Baron Corbin
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships: Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs. Heavy Machinery
- Cruiserweight Championship: Tony Nese (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak
- Xavier Woods and Big E vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.