Clash of Champions looks like an extra juicy event in the WWE lineup this year. Maybe it’s seeing Seth Rollins defend his Universal championship title after winning it from the ever-terrifying Brock Lesner. It could also be the Four Horsewomen–Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Bayley, and Sasha Banks–all taking the ring on the same night (not to mention Bayley’s recent heel turn, which is a great storyline move).
The Clash of Champions roster also has lots of other fan faves, including Kofi Kingston, Roman Reigns, and Charlotte Flair. Add in a tag team matches from solid ensembles like The New Day and The Revival and a cruiserweight match for fans of high fliers, and you have a dang good looking Sunday evening of entertainment in front of you.
Here’s everything you need to know to live stream Clash of Champions.
Clash of Champions 2019
- When: Sunday, Sept. 15 at 7 pm EST
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Streaming: WWE Network (free with a 30-day trial)
How to stream Clash of Champions 2019
- Cost: $9.99 per month (after a 30-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3, and iOS and Android devices
WWE Network is the best way to stream WWE Clash of Champions 2019. If you’re not already a convert, the news is good: Your first month is on the house, which means you can watch the show without paying a nickel. After that, the service costs just $9.99 per month, but you can cancel anytime. Considering WWE Network lets you stream all 14 yearly pay-per-view events at no additional cost, that’s an incredible deal. Seriously, just think about how many times you’ve paid $60 to watch one PPV. For that same amount, you’ll get a whole year of WWE Network—and access to all past events. Between NXT, RAW, and Smackdown Live, you’ll be able to watch all your faves hit the mat on a weekly basis, and you’ll also get access to documentaries, reality programming like My Son/Daughter Is a WWE Superstar, and originals like Wrestlemania Rewind.
Other ways to watch WWE Clash of Champions
If you have cable, you can order from Spectrum, Cox, Xfinity, Verizon FiOS TV, Cable One, Dish Network, and DirecTV for $59.99-$69.99. But given all of the benefits that come with WWE Network—not to mention the chance to get started with a free month—we’d highly recommend figuring out a way to live stream using one of the devices listed above.
Clash of Champions 2019 schedule
Here’s everything you can look forward to at Clash of Champions (“c” indicates current titleholder):
- WWE Universal Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Braun Strowman
- WWE Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Sasha Banks
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- Intercontinental Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
- King of the Ring finals (TBD)
- Women’s Tag Team Championships: Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
- Raw Tag Team Championships: Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships: The New Day (c) vs. The Revival
- Cruiserweight Championship: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado
For a year-round sports fix, sign up here to receive our weekly boxing newsletter. You’ll hear about all the biggest fights and best knockouts from the Daily Dot’s streaming sports guru Josh Katzowitz.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.