- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
Wanda Sykes quickly found out the temperature in the room after calling Donald Trump a racist, sexist homophobe.
At a Comics Come Home fundraiser in Boston over the weekend, the comedian told the audience that after Trump was elected, she told people that things would be OK. “I am certain this is not the first time we’ve elected a racist, sexist, homophobic president,” she continued, as boos started to fill the room.
Sykes then said, “Fuck all y’all… The evidence is there. How can you say he’s not racist? Grab ’em by the pussy? How can you say that’s not sexist?”
The clip below starts with the segment in question, then segues into her full set. Earlier in the set, Sykes spoke more about Trump and racism, and how it’s now “angry white guy time.”
The Boston Herald reported that Sykes also flipped off the crowd, and that another comic on the bill was booed during his set as well.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.