- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Friday 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Friday 8:43 AM
- London’s real-time facial recognition program a ‘breathtaking assault’ on civil rights Friday 8:23 AM
A Twitch streamer has been banned after she appeared to bite and throw around her infant while she was playing Fortnite.
Now, the Twitch channel for TTV_MajesticUnicorn reads “Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable,” a telltale sign that she’s been punished by the platform. The stream was brought to light by Twitter user @vure89, who wrote Monday night, “Hey @Twitch @TwitchSupport i’m sure on-stream child abuse goes against your [Terms of Service], right? Never in my life have I seen a mother bite and throw their infant around, let alone because they were disturbing their 8 hour Fortnite marathon.”
The video shows TTV_MajesticUnicorn—who has less than 300 Twitch followers—appearing to grow annoyed with the toddler as they both sat on the bed while she played Fortnite. The streamer violently moved the child into and out of her grasp, and at one point, she appeared to bite him in the arm. She also appeared to push him onto the bed multiple times.
Beware: The video below is disturbing.
Hey @Twitch @TwitchSupport i'm sure on-stream child abuse goes against your ToS, right? Never in my life have I seen a mother bite and throw their infant around, let alone because they were disturbing their 8 hour Fortnite marathon. pic.twitter.com/juVz8QBVxu— Vure89 (@vure89) December 17, 2019
After she was called out on Twitter for being a “useless excuse for a mother” and someone saying “I hope you lose everything,” TTV_MajesticUnicorn replied in a now-deleted tweet that read, “Someone has too much time on their hands and goes around being rude to people that she doesn’t even know.”
Looks like she regrets nothing pic.twitter.com/bUYJVRvh2R— Alice_mayami🍆 (@Alice_mayami) December 17, 2019
On her Twitter page in recent months, she’s posted photos of a sleeping child on her lap while she games, writing “This is how you stream #parentstreamer,” and she posted other loving photos and videos of her husband and children.
According to @vure89, Child Protective Services and local police were informed of her most recent Twitch video.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.