- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Lizzo got in on the challenge, too.
The line “Just took a DNA test/turns out I’m 100 percent that bitch” from Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts” was the springboard for the challenge, in which users swab their mouths and then shout out their own DNA results. There are of course more stereotypical depictions of results, like a French woman holding bread and wine. Or a British man dancing with a Mr. Bean mask on.
Or a very chill (allegedly) Canadian dog.
Several users revealed that they are 100 percent “TikTokker.”
This is TikTok, so of course some users strayed away from the more traditional reveal.
There was a SpongeBob shoutout.
Lizzo even got in on the challenge herself last week, and her results were very Lizzo. (Complete with a sample from Chappelle’s Show.)
This appears to be one of the first iterations of the meme, according to Know Your Meme, which shows just how much it evolved over the last month.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.